Black Shamrock is seeking a Sound Designer to handle the audio aspects of a new game.
The roll will include:
– Creation of all forms (interactive and linear) of Sound Design such as environmental/ambience, UI sounds, dialogue, creatures, VO, animation, cinematic, etc.
– Mixing, recording, editing, and implementation of in-game sound effects, VO, and music.
– Troubleshooting audio issues and finding appropriate solutions, optimized to meet memory budgets and performance requirements across multiple platforms.
– Collaborating with the team during the creation and implementation phases with sound assets to match aesthetic and technical specifications.
– Working closely with game designers to produce sound design documents
– Securing the high-quality audio deliverables on time.
See further details at the link below.
NB: No deadline specified.
Published on 1 February 2018