The Royal Opera House is looking to recruit a Music Librarian on a fixed term maternity cover contract, to service to the highest possible standards the music requirements of the Royal Opera House.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- A Music Degree and experience on an orchestral instrument preferably at conservatoire level.
- Significant previous experience in an orchestral music library.
- That they are conversant with all clefs/transpositions etc. used in vocal and orchestral music.
- Significant experience of using Sibelius music notation software.
- A working knowledge of harmony and orchestration.
Published on 2 March 2017