Culture Ireland Funding
Culture Ireland are currently accepting funding applications for the upcoming round of funding opportunities.
Culture Ireland offers support to Irish professional artists, arts organisations and international presenters to present work by Irish artists at significant international venues and festivals.
In supporting an event, Culture Ireland offers grant funding towards costs which relate directly to the international presentation of the event, i.e. travel and travel related costs such as transport, accommodation and subsistence.
Culture Ireland considers applications for all forms of the arts as defined in the Arts Act 2003: “arts means any creative or interpretative expression (whether traditional or contemporary) in whatever form, and includes, in particular, visual arts, theatre, literature, music, dance, opera, film, circus and architecture, and includes any medium when used for those purposes”.
Basic Eligibility Requirements:
1. Application must be in respect of a Irish professional artist/s or arts organisation
2. Application must be in respect of an art form defined under the Arts Act 2003
3. Only international events are supported (i.e., outside the island of Ireland)
4. The event must be accessible to an open public audience and fees must be payable to the artist/s or arts organisation
5. Funding support is limited to travel and travel related costs
6. Grants are only payable to the person/organisation named on the initial application
See link below for further details.
Published on 2 April 2019