Intern, Recorded Music
BMG Rights Management are seeking an intern for their recorded music team in LA.
Your Mission at BMG
Be available to the BMG recorded music team in LA for a multitude of tasks. Those include: researching information, mailings, data entry, playlist and music research, assisting the team in daily tasks.
Our functions are: A&R, marketing, promotion, publicity, streaming, content branding, art and above all else all genres of music.
– You have an interest in music, streaming and marketing.
– You have familiarity with a variety of music genres.
– You are comfortable working in a team and are a self-starter.
– Your time management skills allow you to meet deadlines easily.
– You have exceptional attention to detail and the ability to track and follow through on multiple concurrent projects to completion.
What You’ll Be Doing
– Gathering information (Press Images, Bios, Marketing drivers & timelines etc) for pitches
– Updating & maintaining New Release/Priority tracks master grid
– Doing “health checks” across all digital platforms (making sure profiles are verified, focus tracks are “pinned” to the top, the current press images are updated etc)
– Support our team in daily tasks
– Basic understanding of music and marketing
– Strong verbal and written skills
See link below for further details.
Published on 2 April 2019