Polydor is looking for a Streaming Intern to join and support the current team across the ever-changing music streaming landscape.
As streaming continues to become the biggest means of music consumption globally, Polydor is looking for a candidate who has a keen eye for detail, an interest in analysing data (and what that means to the wider teams within the record label) and who is interested in learning about what it takes to get a record signed, through to building it into a hit record.
Main Purpose of Role
- Assisting the A&R Team
- Streaming platform analysis
- Tracking key releases internationally
- Working with UMG UK’s Catalogue department
- A keen interest in analysing and interpreting data
- A love of problem solving
- A passion for both new music and an appreciation of the importance catalogue to the record label business, particularly in relation to streaming
See further details at the link below.
NB: No deadline specified
Published on 2 July 2018