Manager, Concert Operations
The Manager will develop, plan and coordinate day-to-day production for all orchestra-related activities.
– Develop and plan production logistics for the season. Coordinate rehearsal/concert production logistics for subscription season, Parks, festivals, celebrations, special events, holiday presentations and pre-concert programs.
– Create and monitor production budgets for all Philharmonic concerts at Lincoln Center, run- out concerts, & Concerts in the Parks.
– Develop, plan, and coordinate all staging requirements, including sound, lighting, keyboard instrument tunings and maintenance, etc. with Stage Representative, Orchestra Personnel Manager, stage crew and conductor/soloists. Create production schedule/calendars, concert run-downs, stage set-ups.
– Develop, plan, coordinate, and execute all Concerts in the Parks season arrangements. Hire and supervise Parks support staff.
– Develop, plan, coordinate, and execute all NYP run-out and special off-site concerts.
– Work closely with Artistic Planning Department to coordinate guest artists’ contract needs for guest conductors/soloists, artist managers, choruses, cover conductors and composers.
– Function as Technical Producer on large scale special productions, work with all technical production personnel, including director, lighting designer, sound designer, etc. as well as various NYP departments.
– Lead weekly production meetings with Operations, Artistic Planning and Orchestra Personnel Departments.
– Coordinate production logistics, as needed, for special projects on Philharmonic tours.
– Miscellaneous duties as required.
See the link below for further details.
NB: no deadline specified.
Published on 2 August 2017