Orchestra Administrative Co-coordinator
ROH wishes to recruit an Administrative Co-coordinator with significant practical experience of working with a professional orchestra to provide management and administrative support to the Orchestra Administrative Director and the Orchestra Manager of the Royal Opera House. This varied role involves a considerable amount of office work including managing all internal media requests, maintaining advance schedules, arranging external rehearsal venues and player recruitment. All staff also assist with fixing, show duties and OPAS database maintenance as required.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate:
– A music degree or equivalent music qualification or experience;
– Significant hands on practical experience of working with a professional orchestra;
– A detailed knowledge of the working practices and demands of a professional orchestra;
– Knowledge of the MU negotiated commercial recording agreements would be an advantage;
– Track record of taking and accepting responsibility for projects and initiatives; and
– Substantial and proven experience of OPAS or other event management system software.
See further details at the link below.
Published on 3 January 2018