Music Publishing Assistant
Vice Media is seeking a Music Publishing Assistant.
The Music Publishing Assistant will work alongside the Vice Music Publishing team to assist with administrative, organizational, and creative needs, including processing composer and licensing agreements, administering Vice Music Publishing music library, cost tracking music budgets, and helping source and organize music for all VICE content.
- Support Vice Music Publishing team on basic administrative and creative needs in all areas of the business
- Facilitate and administer cost and revenue tracking processes
- Provide composer and licensing agreement administrative support, including tracking and processing all agreements between Vice Music Publishing and clients/vendors
- Track and administer all invoices and payments
- Assist in the administration and organization of Vice Music Publishing library and software systems
- Track and review music cue sheets in relation to Vice Music Publishing
- Process and validate media and metadata for Vice Music Publishing music library
- Perform administrative tasks, such as the following: coordinate meeting arrangements, organizational support, creative assistance on music needs
See further details at the link below.
NB: No deadline specified
Published on 3 January 2019