In Harmony Brass Tutor
The In Harmony Brass tutor will be part of the In Harmony team within Creative Learning. The role will involve teaching students at Hawthorn Primary School in term time with a potential to increase to teach within the In Harmony after school provision.
Main Duties and responsibilities
- To teach young students a brass instrument (Trumpet, Trombone, French Horn and Euphonium) on the In Harmony Programme at Hawthorn Primary School in term time.
- To deliver ensemble sessions during term time.
- To plan, prepare and manage resources as appropriate
- To work as part of a team and attend relevant meetings and training.
- To contribute to ensuring quality and best practice and participate in Sage Gateshead’s Quality Framework, as required.
- To contribute to ensuring appropriate safeguarding and pastoral care for participants, working closely with relevant colleagues to maintain consistency and high standards.
See further details at the link below.
Published on 3 May 2018