Northern Ireland Opera Studio: Applications for 2019/20
Applications are open to join the Northern Ireland Opera Studio for 2019/20.
• Regular performances of Studio productions in venues throughout Northern Ireland
• Performances in recitals and at events throughout the year
• Master classes and vocal coaching by some of the industry’s leading professionals
• Language coaching
• Stage craft workshop and audition training
• Resilience training
• Outreach activities
• Opportunity to be involved in NI Opera main-stage productions
• The programme is open to singers who are interested in pursuing a career in opera and would benefit from further educational opportunities
• Participants must be aged between 21 to 35 when the programme starts in September 2019 and domiciled* in Ireland by 20th May 2019. i.e. by the time you apply and for the duration of the programme.
*You are domiciled in the country where you have your permanent home – domicile is distinct from nationality or residence and you can only have one domicile at any given time. For more information, please consult your Inland Revenue website – www.inlandrevenue.gov.uk /www.revenue.ie*
Full details in the link: deadline 20th May 2019 at 5 p.m.
Published on 3 May 2019