Youth Engagement Assistant
This role is part-time, based in the Oh Yeah Music Centre in Belfast. The successful applicant will be involved in the design, delivery and promotion of all youth focused and family friendly initiatives within the Oh Yeah Music Centre. They will provide support to Youth Engagement Manager and to other core staff members on various tasks and projects.
Key roles and responsibilities:
- Support the Youth Engagement Manager in the delivery of all youth projects in the Oh Yeah Centre.
- Increase Oh Yeah’s engagement with young people both as course participants and as audience members.
- Assist in the design and delivery of a suite of informal music qualifications in conjunction with the Open College Network’s framework.
- Develop and grow the family friendly activities of the Oh Yeah Music Centre.
- Assist in the development of resources for the informal education of young people.
- Develop relationships with other youth providers and schools for the purpose of recruitment and programme delivery.
- Other duties as identified by the Youth Engagement Manager, CEO and board of Oh Yeah.
See further details at the link below.
Published on 4 February 2019