Florence Hilda Yates Music Scholarship
Value of award: 100% of UK/EU tuition fees for the MMus, MLitt or MPhil in Music. Successful international candidates will be required to fund the difference between UK/EU fees and international fees.
As one of the UK’s larger music departments, The International Centre for Music Studies at Newcastle University sustains a distinctive and plural research culture. The University is seeking candidates of the highest calibre in any areas of research strength, which include:
- Early music
- Ethnomusicology and world musics
- Folk and traditional musics
- Popular music studies
- Critical and cultural musicology
- Music theory and analysis
- Composition – score or studio based
- Performance, Improvisation, and other forms of interdisciplinary creative practice.
See further details below.
Published on 4 July 2018