Senior Music Business and Musical Performance Tutors
Echo Factory is looking to recruit experienced Senior Music Business and Performance Tutors. The successful applicants will support the development of an undergraduate programme, and will take a central role in its ongoing management.
Applicants will be expected either to have a subject relevant research profile or be able to demonstrate equivalent industry-based credentials. HE teaching experience would be evidenced, and Masters level qualification highly desirable.
Candidates should demonstrate experience and knowledge across at least two of the following areas:
- Cultural Entrepreneurship – Social & Commercial
- Marketing (Theory and Practice)
- Music Promotion and Live Events Management
- Studio Performance
- Instrumental Tuition including vocal
- Collaborative Music (e.g. African, Latin, Jazz, Folk, Rock and Roll)
- Professional Practice
See further details at the link below.
Published on 4 July 2018