Junior Guildhall STP Kodály Teacher
Junior Guildhall is looking for a Kodály Teacher to deliver classes on Saturdays to children aged 4-11 attending the String Training Programme at Felsted School in Essex. Junior Guildhall has an exciting partnership with Felsted, an independent day and boarding school, at which the String Training Programme at Felsted School course takes place.
- To be responsible for formal scheduled teaching, tutorials and assessment (in relation to assigned students) in line with the String Training Programme class syllabus. Included within the hours allocated to this work are the preparation of learning materials, research and other forms of scholarly activity including attendance at meetings and all administration.
- To monitor the progress and achievement of students throughout their period of study.
- To manage the preparation and participation of assigned students where appropriate in relevant performing activities.
- To participate, if requested, with the Head of Junior Guildhall and other senior colleagues in the auditioning and admissions procedures (for an additional fee).
- To participate, if requested, with the Head of Junior Guildhall and other senior colleagues as a member of a panel for student assessments (for an additional fee).
- To contribute to programme and curriculum development where appropriate.
- To raise the profile of Junior Guildhall by promoting both institutions in all outside activities and assisting in the recruitment of students of the highest quality.
- To liaise with other providers of student support services within the Guildhall School and provide advice to students with special learning needs.
- To participate as required in relevant administration arrangements of Junior Guildhall.
- To liaise with other School Departments on collaborative activity where appropriate.
- To carry out other departmental duties from time to time as agreed with the Head of Junior Guildhall and Head of Junior Music Courses.
See further details at the link below.
Published on 5 March 2018