Licensing Manager, EMEA, Publishing
Spotify is seeking to recruit an exceptional candidate to join the commercial licensing team to help support growth around the world. Reporting to the Licensing Director based in London, the Licensing Manager’s primary focus will be to manage and negotiate publishing licenses across the EMEA region.
The Licensing Manager is responsible for existing and new Spotify licenses, establishing and maintaining key relationships with the relevant rights holders and closing deals in support of EMEA markets. The right candidate will serve as an advocate, educator and ambassador for a unique platform, whilst ensuring that rights holders (including collecting societies and publishers) are fully aligned to support the ongoing growth and improvement of Spotify.
What you’ll do
- Initiate, negotiate and close key publishing deals
- Point of interface for rights holders in new and developing markets (including collecting societies and publishers)
- Account manage the deals once these are effective, analysing financial impact
- Provide support to the wider legal and licensing team on broader commercial initiatives and strategic planning
- Work cross-functionally on a daily basis with internal teams including, legal, finance, reporting and accounting to structure, negotiate and implement all deal terms
See further details at the link below.
NB: No deadline specified
Published on 5 March 2019