Purpose of Job
To contribute to the provision of an efficient distribution and membership service by carrying out a variety of clerical/administrative duties with a strong emphasis on data entry, data manipulation and data processing.
- Entering data into electronic form (e.g. work registrations, gig lists, set lists etc.)
- Matching music titles against repertoire databases.
- Matching data from live music performances to repertoires.
- Inputting all information sourced regarding domestic live performances.
- Investigating member queries.
- Undertake any other duty, which may reasonably be allocated by the team leader.
- Distribution assistants are also required to cover reception/switch as part of the duty relief roster.
See further details at the link below.
Published on 5 April 2018