The Ennis Book Club Festival seeks a Festival Administrator to support the festival programme for the 2019 Ennis Book Club Festival (01-03 March 2019).
Ennis Book Club Festival is one of Ireland’s leading literary festivals and it brings together a diverse range of authors to local and national audiences to Ennis each year in March.
The Festival Administrator will work closely with and report directly to the Festival Committee. (S)he will also support the Festival Director in implementing the Book Club Festival.
The successful candidate should be highly motivated and possess, some or all of the following expertise and skills:
- Strong interest in literature, literary developments and the development of book clubs
- Corporate sponsorship
- Marketing, PR and Communications experience
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent written, oral communication and interpersonal skills
- Capable of working on own initiatve
See further details at the link below.
Published on 5 July 2018