Annual Funding Programme
The over-riding aim of the Arts Council’s Annual Funding Programme is to support Northern Ireland’s arts infrastructure through grants to organisations in all artforms and practices for their core and programming costs.
The Arts Council’s Annual Funding Programme has been independently reviewed by the Strategic Investment Board to ensure strategic alignment with the draft Programme for Government (PfG)2016-2021 and the Minister’s emerging Strategy for Culture and Arts (2016-26).
The report verified that AFP funded organizations and partners can help the Arts Council to deliver effectively against the PfG.
The Arts Council will monitor and report to the Department for Communities on the outcomes from the AFP to ensure strategic alignment with indicator 27, Improve Cultural Participation, and its outcomes which are:
- An innovative creative society where people can fulfil their potential;
- A shared society that respects diversity;
- A confident, welcoming outward looking society,
- A place where people want to live and work, to visit and invest
- Where we give our children and young people the best start in life.
See further details at the link below.
Published on 5 November 2018