Music Publishing Development Manager
Apple Music is seeking an expert in licensing rights in musical compositions to lead commercial relationships relating to such rights. This is a key role to support the rapid expansion and growth of Apple Music, iTunes and all use of musical compositions across the Apple ecosystem.
- Build relationships and lead business negotiations with music publishers and collecting societies in international territories (outside the US).
- Analyse, interpret and understand data showing the impact of various features and programmes on collecting societies, music publishers and songwriters.
- Conduct regular business reviews with applicable music publishers and collecting societies to track performance and find opportunities for growth.
- Work in close partnership with Legal and Operations to negotiate complex licenses with publishing rights holders to support the expansion of new markets, product features, pricing and commercial programmes designed to accelerate the growth of Apple Music.
- Scope business and financial models for new partnerships, programmes and other business initiatives in collaboration with the Business Development team.
- Work collaboratively with all aspects of the Music Publishing team to find ways to better serve the music publisher and songwriter community, with a view to beneficial outcomes of that closer and more positive relationship, thereby helping to ensure that music services meet the needs and expectations of customers.
See further details at the link below.
NB: No deadline specified
Published on 6 February 2019