Music Societies Coordinator
The University of Exeter Students’ Guild is looking for a dynamic individual to join the Activities and Volunteering (A&V) team in the role of Music Societies Coordinator. Key responsibilities for this role include:
* To provide support, advice and information to student volunteers within the Music community.
* To ensure that the student experience within the ExTunes community is of the highest possible quality and that students get as much as they possibly can out of their volunteering experience
* To monitor and oversee, in liaison with the Student Activities Manager, the use of finance for student projects, developments and tuition
* To promote a sense of cohesion and community amongst the component parts of the A&V Unit
* To support A&V colleagues in cross-departmental projects
Deadline for all applications is 8am, Monday 16th April 2018. Interviews will be held the following week.
Please note that CVs will not be accepted, all applications must be on our application form.
For an application pack please go to: http://www.exeterguild.org/information/jobs
Published on 6 April 2018