Rolling Stone: Paid Marketing Intern – Summer 2018 Semester
Rolling Stone is seeking a marketing intern for the summer 2018 semester, 3 full days a week. The internship will earn $13/hr. and should run late May through late August The marketing team assists with pre-sale proposals and content/event executions in collaboration with brand partners.
Marketing interns are given hands-on experience assisting with the day-to-day activities necessary to successfully sell a program. The tasks associated with this internship are designed to help the intern develop and refine skills, gaining real-world experience in marketing and media. An ideal marketing candidate is a self-starting college student interested in marketing and is excited by music, entertainment and pop culture.
– Shadow marketing assistant, become their go-to and help with daily tasks
– Conduct competitive research and analysis
– Join the team for meetings and brainstorms
– Complete a semester-long project – a real world assignment, giving the student the opportunity to develop their own example 360 marketing program
– Special projects, as needed
– Opportunity to help in other departments when available and needed (e.g. Ad Sales, Live Media, Research)
– Strong communication skills – both verbal and written
– Proficient in research through online search tools and other opportunities
– Proactive, resourceful and creative
– Interest in the media and marketing landscape
– Passion for music, entertainment and pop culture
– Experience in Microsoft Office Suite
For full details, visit the link below.
NB: no deadline specified
Published on 6 April 2018