- Manages team of 3 development operations associates;
- Processes gifts and gift receipts;
- Confirms fulfillment of membership benefits;
- Works on financial reports and reconciliation;
- Coordinate donor ticketing, donor events and other activities for donors;
- Provide consistent and positive ongoing donor communications.
Bachelor’s degree with minimum of five years’ non-profit experience with at least two of those years required in non-profit operations; management experience required; solid understanding and experience with Tessitura; demonstrated strong customer service skills; detail oriented with logical thinking skills. Must have strong oral and written communication skills. Enthusiasm for classical music noted.
See further details at the link below.
NB: No deadline specified
Published on 6 September 2017