Music & Culture Programmer / Producer
Mixcloud is looking for a Music & Culture Programmer / Producer to work on projects with brand partners, from concept through execution. You will sit within the Brand Partnerships team, reporting to the Head of Brand Partnerships and the Commercial Director.
Who Are You
– You have 3+ years of relevant industry experience as a promoter, booker, talent buyer, event programmer etc.
– You have experience working with artists – from big to small.
– You have experience negotiating complex talent partnerships.
– You have meaningful experience producing events: you are organised and you have an amazing eye for detail.
– You have a diverse and open minded ear. You can go wide; you can go deep.
– You are comfortable booking across a wide spectrum of genres – guitar bands, DJs, producers, MCs and more.
– You have lots of fingers on lots of pulses.
– You have an uncanny ability to uncover the sound of tomorrow. Everyone else in the office will look to you for what’s next.
– You are enviably efficient; you will be able to work across a number of projects in parallel and still deliver at the top of your game.
– You love creating vibes.
– Your results speak for themselves.
See further details at the link below.
NB: no deadline specified
Published on 6 November 2017