Provision of Arts Participation Adviser Services
The Arts Council wishes to appoint an Arts Participation Adviser who will meet the needs of the organisation both from a quality and service delivery perspective. Please refer to the documentation at the link below for detailed information.
The Adviser will be able to demonstrate an in depth knowledge of and commitment to the art form. S/he will have an understanding of how the work of the Arts Council seeks to balance the imperative to fulfil its remit to promote and develop the arts within the context of the broader landscape of Arts Participation activity and the limitations of the available resources.
Please provide specific evidence of having:
- at least five years’ experience working at a senior level within the area of Arts Participation in Ireland or overseas;
- a third level, and ideally a post-graduate, qualification in a relevant discipline (only in circumstances where Tenderers demonstrate exceptional relevant experience and expertise will consideration be given to non-graduates);
- a developed knowledge and understanding of the aesthetic and artistic environments within the area of Arts Participation, nationally and internationally;
- a developed knowledge and understanding of the public policy, and operating conditions within the area of Arts Participation, nationally and internationally;
- expert consulting skills including advanced analytical, communications (written and verbal), and influencing skills;
- a capacity to provide objective, evidence-based advice;
- consultancy management and time management skills;
- personal and professional qualities of integrity, discipline and confidence.
See further details at the link below.
Published on 6 November 2018