Senior Artist Relations Manager
Soundcloud is looking for a Senior Artist Relations Manager with responsibility to develop, maintain and nurture relationships with priority SoundCloud artists and grow their use and understanding of the SoundCloud platform. You will provide key insights into artist needs on the platform, with a focus on expanding SoundCloud’s relationships with the music industry. You will also serve as an evangelist for SoundCloud and work across internal teams.
The ideal candidate will be a clear, confident communicator with deep music industry knowledge, exceptional relationships - and significant experience working directly with - the artist and management community.
- Day-to-day management of designated key artist and manager relationships, at all levels.
- Representing SoundCloud to the artist and management community through meetings, check-ins and updates on a regular basis.
- Responsibility for communicating how the creative community can best use SoundCloud to grow their career, engage with and grow their fanbase, and monetize on the platform.
- Problem solving for members of the artist community.
- Working cross-functionally with Creator, Label Relations, Brand Revenue, Marketing, PR, and other teams within SoundCloud to represent the voice of the creator community.
- Using data and industry knowledge, work to identify artists for further engagement and for inclusion in SoundCloud Premier
- Managing all aspects of relationships with a designated cohort of artists who are part of SoundCloud Premier.
- Working closely with Marketing and Content Strategy teams to identify and develop new opportunities to surface creators in outbound consumer and brand marketing/franchises.
See further details at the link below.
Published on 7 February 2018