Digital Content Executive
Festival Republic is looking for a creative, energetic and self-motivated individual that has enthusiasm for music events and festivals and would like to work within a busy events company.
The individual will be specifically working as part of the Marketing department focusing on Irish festivals and events. The role is based in the Irish office in Dublin, accompanied by regular trips to the UK head office in London.
The candidate must be able to work as part of a team, constantly provide fresh and innovative ideas, have an eye for detail and have worked in a similar environment previously. They will be required to work onsite at the festivals which all span weekends.
- Negotiate a variety of content management systems
- Assist in providing content on websites before, during and after events [images, news, writing & editing copy]
- Create and compile editorial content for newsletters
Social Media Campaigns and Content
- Create social media campaigns to engage new online communities
- Monitoring social networks across all events
- Collate and analyse statistics for all websites, communities and forums and prepare weekly reports from data
- Coordinate innovative digital content on site at the festivals
See further details at the link below.
Published on 7 March 2018