The Glens Centre is one of Ireland’s premier, provincial arts centres, serving North Leitrim and its surrounds. Situated in Manorhamilton it has recently appointed a new Artistic Director and is now seeking an experienced and skilled Administrator. The Administrator, under the supervision of the Artistic Director, plays a central role in our operations. enabling us to deliver the centre’s objectives. The Glens Centre is looking for a highly skilled and well organised person who shares the centre’s passion for the arts and culture to join our small, dedicated core of 5 staff.
The Administrator will:
- manage the day to day finances of the Glens Centre
- ensure that the Glens Centre complies with all relevant legislation and the requirements of our funders and suppliers
- prepare and monitor budgets and financial reports including preparing for annual audits and preparing reports for the Board
- establish and maintain sound and appropriate procedures for all financial transactions
- prepare contracts for artists and performers and ensure that they are paid promptly
- pay creditors, issue invoices, keep clear and accessible records of all financial transactions
- deal with revenue returns
- attend to payroll for all staff and ensure that worksheets are filled out and filed
- take responsibility for organising and maintaining our filing systems and databases
- monitor and ensure the centre is in compliance with our policies in relation to Garda Vetting, Child Protection, Health and Safety, Charities Regulation etc.
- assist the Director and the Media and Marketing Assistant in keeping our website and social media platforms exciting, up to date, and accurate.
- oversee use of the Ticketsolve system
- organise meetings and assist with organising performances and events as required
- ensure that all office equipment is kept in working order and call in expert assistance when required
- roster staff
- undertake any other duties that may reasonably be assigned by the Artistic Director
See further details at the link below.
Published on 7 November 2018