Marketing Manager (Pop, Indie & Rock)
The Music Marketing team plays a critical role in defining and driving Spotify’s promotional strategy around new and existing content, focused on the holistic music experience. As part of the Music Marketing team you will help build and shape the marketing strategy across new album releases, individual artists and Spotify’s original and programmed content, driving growth of Spotify’s playlist brands, support overarching growth opportunities for the company and strengthen our connection with consumers.
This position requires experience and passion for the music and entertainment industry with a firm pulse on the some of the top mainstream genres, such as Pop, Rock, emerging, and support of independent artists. This position will support the development of global playlist brand strategies aligned to holistic genre plans tied to audience growth, lead artist co-promotion marketing campaigns; driving strategy, campaign planning, execution, production, and delivery of integrated and interconnected brand and artist stories.
This person is a passionate student of music, artists, entertainment, culture, brands, and storytelling, and has experience leading cross functional teams, shaping global brand stories, manage end-to-end processes and workflows and execution across various media channels such as TV, OOH, Mobile, Social, Display, etc.
Who you are:
– 5+ years consumer marketing/brand marketing experience with a lifestyle brand, digital publisher, or agency ideally in roles that were consumer marketing or related experiences in marketing strategy, marketing planning, marketing implementation, digital marketing, consumer servicing, and event execution
– You possess strong project management skills and have experience managing complex, collaborative projects with multiple stakeholders
– You thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic and high energy environment and are comfortable with occasional ambiguity and a team player willing to pitch in whenever needed
– You are highly organized and detail-oriented
– You are creative and constantly ideating on how to uniquely bring marketing campaigns to life
– You possess excellent communication and writing skills
– You are an ambitious and diligent worker, a fast learner who is eager to learn and add value to Spotify
– You are proficient at using Google Drive, Excel, and Keynote
– Ability to work under pressure with imminent deadlines and prioritize in real-time
– Strong knowledge of the music industry and cultural trends in the marketplace, with a strong passion/expertise for Pop, Indie, and Rock genres
See link below for further details.
Published on 8 April 2019