Na Píobairí Uilleann (NPU), the Society of Uilleann Pipers, was founded in 1968 to promote the playing and manufacture of the uilleann pipes and Irish traditional music in general. NPU has extensive music tuition, pipe-making training, publications and public performance programmes and provides an extensive range of services through its web-based resources.
With a growing worldwide membership and expanding events programme, NPU wishes to appoint an Administrator reporting to the Chief Executive. The successful candidate will ideally have a minimum of 3 years’ experience as a senior administrator and have excellent communications skills.
Responsibilities will include:
- Development and implementation of the annual Arts Plan
- Maintenance of administrative and financial systems
- Preparation of management accounts and liaising with external auditors
- Ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements
- Co-ordination of health and safety programmes
- Managing the NPU Child Protection Programme
- Management of staff and volunteer groups
- Ensuring excellent communications with all stakeholders
- Managing, promoting and marketing an extensive range of public events including concerts, summer schools and tuition programmes.
- Development and maintenance of the NPU Website
- Preparation of grant applications and management of commercial activities
- Management of procurement, sales and order fulfilment
- Project management
- Facilities management
Letter of application together with detailed CV addressed to The CEO, Na Píobairí Uilleann, 15 Henrietta Street, Dublin 1, or by email to info [at] pipers.ie to arrive not later than 5 p.m. on Friday 1st June 2018.
See further details at the link below.
Published on 8 May 2018