The WOW Foundation seeks an Executive Assistant for their team in London.
This is a high level secretarial, administrative and project support role in a small, start-up team, for an ambitious and organised individual to ensure the effective management of a varied portfolio.
Predominantly based with and responsible for Director’s work developing TWF, the role will also support across the diverse range of projects delivered through Jude Kelly Studios (responsible for work, practice and activity independent of TWF), in addition to executive support for a number of trusteeship and committee roles.
● Highly organised with experience of prioritising concurrent and/or conflicting tasks, complex diary management and organisation project activities
● Ability to plan and think methodically
● Exceptional relationship management and communication skills, with the ability to communicate with all levels internally and externally
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills
● IT literate in Google Suite, Microsoft Office and Apple hardware and software
● Literate across all social media platforms
● At least 2 years’ experience as an EA or in a similar role
● Experience of logistically managing meetings including taking minutes
● Experience of prioritising workload and working autonomously
● Project management experience, including stakeholder engagement
● Experience of managing inboxes, including responding to senior stakeholders
● Previous paid work or voluntary experience in a charity or social sector
● Courses / certificates on taking minutes
● Previous experience of using Salesforce or another CRM database
● Reliable, someone who will take personal responsibility for (and take pride in!) getting
the job done well
● Someone who is comfortable working in a busy environment and having lots to do
● Flexible, calm and adaptable
● Close attention to detail to ensure accuracy
● Friendly and warm with a positive attitude
● Confident in dealing with senior and external stakeholders
● Ability to work with discretion and with confidential information
● Enthusiastic about the arts, gender equality, and working for a charity
See link below for further details.
Published on 8 May 2019