Administration and Communications Assistant
Orchestras Live is looking for an Administration and Communications Assistant to support its work to bring the inspirational human power of live orchestral music to audiences and communities throughout England.
Main duties: to process data, administrative and financial information relating to project activity and communications under the direction of the Production and Insight Coordinator.
- Using Orchestras Live’s Microsoft software programs, input data relating to the planning, administration and monitoring of Orchestras Live concert and project activity, to ensure accurate and comprehensive statistical reporting.
- Extract data as required to assist the Production and Insight Coordinator in creating bespoke reports and analysis.
- Maintain the schedule for generating and processing administration forms: event notifications and agreements, pre-event information including crediting requirements and programme advertisements, post-event claim and evaluation forms.
- Monitor the receipt of information from partners in order to assist the Production and Insight Coordinator to ensure timely return and compliance with OL financial and marketing/branding conditions.
- Assist with circulation and processing of Orchestras Live’s audience surveys.
- Maintain records on third-party software (currently Constant Contact) for Orchestras Live’s ebulletin circulation.
- Update information as required on www.orchestraslive.org.uk
- Contribute to specific aspects of Orchestras Live’s social media presence as required, e.g. updating Facebook page/s
- Provide administrative support to the Production and Insight Coordinator as required on the planning, administration and monitoring of Orchestras Live concert and project activity.
See further details at the link below.
Published on 8 November 2018