Head of Production, Radio 2&6 Music Production
BBC is seeking a Head of Production for Radio 2 and 6 Music Production.
Responsibility: To provide editorial leadership to in-house production teams. The role involves the day to day management of all in-house production staff and responsibility for the success of the business.
You will need to have a proven and in-depth knowledge and passion for the range of output across multiple platforms for Radio 2 and 6 Music. You will also have proven experience of leading and managing the performance of teams and talent. You will have good experience of developing a clear vision for production and inspire others to realise it.
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate the following:
- Experience in editorial and business leadership to in-house production
- Proven experience of developing, leading and managing the performance of teams.
- Proven in-depth knowledge and passion for the range of output across multiple platforms for Radio 2/6Music
- Experience of working on a range of content relevant to target audience -ie: popular culture and music
- A knowledge of the wider industry marketplace
See further details at the link below.
Published on 8 November 2018