Technical and Facilities Manager
The Dock is seeking to recruit a Technical and Facilities Manager.
Facilities Manager and Technician is a busy and dynamic role, suitable for a good communicator, and someone who enjoys working as part of a team.
- Monitoring of the security of the building.
- Monitoring the electrical, lift, water, waste and heat management of the building and liaison with contractors.
- Management of the Theatre Systems, (Theatre set –up, Technical, Lighting and sound).
- Liaison with touring theatre and music with regard to needs. Scheduling technical supports where needed
- Overseeing the health and safety of visiting companies and sub-contractors.
- Supervising and taking care of room set-up for building users.
- Leading the Health and Safety Committee to advise on and implement full compliance with the organisation’s Health & Safety Statement.
- Maintaining the workshop and keeping an asset register of all equipment and its management.
- Leading on the upkeep, maintenance and caretaking duties for the entire building and grounds as needed. (This includes out of hours work). The ability to work at height is a pre-requisite of the role.
See further details at the link below.
Published on 8 November 2018