Marketing Assistant, Syco Music
To provide administrative support to the Syco Music Marketing team.
Please note: this is a 12 month contract
– To provide administrative support to a team of marketing professionals, correspondence, ordering stationery, promo stock, answering general enquiries, ticket ordering etc.
– Suggesting concepts and ideas, inputting into creative meetings, and the general creative process.
– Be an ‘ambassador’ for the dept. Work closely with marketing teams and other areas of the business to find out about new releases, new signings, remixes etc
– Creating Purchase Orders for all marketing related invoices and ensuring these are assigned to the correct project and accounted for in the related budget.
– Gathering label copy from Digital Exchange and formatting it.
– Ensuring that third party designers receive label copy on time.
– Ensuring that all artwork/production deadlines are met.
– Checking label copy information against artwork.
– Be proficient with the Sony Dashboard and Project Memo system
– Ensuring that release quantity sheets are set up on time
– Creating and delivering sales notes to the sales teams for deadline.
– Liaising with the production companies and design agencies to ensure that details for photo and video shoots have been communicated to all relevant parties.
– General communication with artists, management and third party suppliers (where applicable).
– Circulating marketing and media campaign information to all internal departments
– Taking minutes and isolating action points in department meetings.
– Ordering bikes/couriers.
– Trafficking of Commercials to relevant Broadcasters via hardcopy or digital delivery.
– Keep abreast of market developments, new technologies, market conditions.
– Digital awareness. Assist in putting together digital compilations, and digital marketing initiatives.
– Must have: Assistant/Intern experience within the music industry
– Passion for music
– Strong computer skills, especially MS Office suite.
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
– Highly organised and can multi-task while remaining calm under pressure.
– Ability to prioritise workload, goals, targets and time, and to work independently.
– Proven self starter.
– Confidently deals with people at all levels internally & externally.
– A team player who can be relied upon to participate as needed during busy periods.
– A passion to learn & develop.
See further details at the link below. NB: no deadline specified.
Published on 9 January 2018