Film & TV Admin Intern
The Film & TV admin department is responsible for administering the music rights of various key Film & TV partners and seeking out new Film & TV / Media business opportunities.
The role of the Intern will be to provide excellent administrative assistance to Film & TV / New Business executive management team. Whilst gaining valuable experience dealing with key Film & TV partners.
General admin tasks to include but not limited to:
- Diary / Calendar Management
- Travel Bookings
- Direct contact with business partners for organisation and co-ordination of meeting schedules for the management team’s attendance at events such as MipCom
- Expense reporting
- General correspondence, Excel reporting and creation / preparation of presentations on Powerpoint or similar presentation software
- Coordinate with film/ TV companies on a regular basis to obtain necessary admin paperwork i.e. cue sheets/composer contracts and sales information
- Collate fortnightly TV reports on TV/film shows/projects going into production from magazines such as Broadcast greenlight update reports etc
- Set-up of conference calls as directed and required
- Attendance at client meetings as directed and required
- Working as a part of a team to deliver weekly playlist pitching to key digital partners
- Liaising with DSP’s to develop and fulfil their creative briefs
- Song searches for digital projects
See further details at the link below.
NB: No deadline specified
Published on 9 March 2018