- To sit as Tutti Cello stepping up to No.3 Sub Principal Cello as required.
- To have excellent solo and orchestral playing abilities, maintaining the highest musical standards.
- To be an effective and committed team player and to play a full role in the life of the Orchestra.
- This job requires travelling throughout the UK and touring as well as evening and weekend work patterns.
- To be an effective and committed team player, demonstrating leadership as required, and to play a full role in the life of the Orchestra.
You will need to demonstrate:
- excellent professional orchestral playing abilities.
- knowledge of the range of repertoire of the BBC Philharmonic.
- ability to contribute to performances that will meet the highest artistic standards.
- ability to work effectively and flexibly within a diverse team environment.
- respect for others by being fully prepared and ready to play at the start of every session.
- awareness of health and safety issues.
See further details at the link below.
Published on 9 April 2018