Experiential Creative Director
The Experiential Creative Director, Pitchfork will work closely with the Pitchfork Events team to help bring their experiences to life—from concept and campaign to execution on the ground at the events.
– Bring design thinking to all aspects of Pitchfork events
– Develop concepts and fine-tune user experience through brainstorming, mood boards, and mock-ups related to Pitchfork events (Midwinter, Pitchfork Music Festival Chicago & Paris, and more).
– Initiate and effectively execute design strategies, schedules, and budgets that are resourceful, proactive and deliver against ambitious business goals.
– Support experiential-first creative development for Pitchfork event-related sales materials (as needed)
Spaces (3D Design)
– Attend site visits and survey venues
– Create scaled floor plans with event elements (as needed)
– Work with production, fabricators, and other vendors to identify materials, builds, budgets, and schedules where appropriate
– Create and/or manage with vendors to create build mechanicals for production
– Source and style furniture and props where appropriate
Event Collateral (2D Design)
– Design and project manage website build-outs from start to finish
– Develop and execute Festival campaigns—from concept to marketing promotion materials to advertising and social
– Create graphics of all scales - large-scale environmental branding, signage, digital invitations, social posts, etc.
– Print file prep and production, approving proofs and communicating with print vendors
– Event Master Creative Decks
– Manage and track all builds, printed pieces and sourced items
– Oversee onsite installation of design elements
– Manage design freelancers on events as needed
See link below for further details.
Published on 9 April 2019