The role of the Licensing Administrator embraces a range of different licences, focussing primarily on the negotiation and licensing of grand rights in music used on stage.
The successful candidate will work closely with the existing licensing team, reporting to the Managing Director of Chester Music Ltd, and will be responsible for the processing of external requests to license our extensive catalogue of Grand Rights.
This position presents an exciting opportunity for anyone looking to develop a career in music publishing, right in the heart of London.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Negotiating licences and fees for the dramatic use of copyrights in the UK and in overseas territories where there is no direct representation
- Liaising with the hire library with regards to sending out performance materials on the completion of grand right licences
- Liaising with copyright owners for approval as appropriate
- Liaising with overseas affiliates, sub-publishers and agents for approval and assistance where applicable
- Drafting and issuing licences and managing their completion
- Raising and ensuring payment of invoices
See further details at the link below.
Published on 9 May 2018