IETM - International network for contemporary performing arts - is looking for a dynamic, experienced international arts manager for the position of Secretary General.
The Secretary General is the driving force of the network, who is responsible for developing the vision and strategy of the organisation, defined together with the Board of Directors, in addition to overseeing its implementation. The SG should ensure that IETM is a responsive, forward-looking and highly relevant network for the contemporary performing arts in a global environment. The SG is the manager of the IETM Secretariat team.
Essential to have:
- At least 10 years of experience in managing organisations in the fields of art and culture, preferably in the performing arts, within an international context;
- Experience in working collaboratively with a wide range of partners;
- Experience in fundraising;
- Experience in managing intercultural teams;
- Experience in public speaking;
- An appetite for good team work across a flat structure;
- Ability to work under pressure and handle heavy workload;
- Very good written and spoken English.
See further details at the link below.
Published on 9 July 2018