The post holder will gain wide-ranging experience as they help shape the festival’s future direction and ensure delivery of initiatives that will expand this UK-renowned festival’s place in the contemporary cultural landscape.
This new post looks to:
- craft and lead Communications Strategy;
- collaborate on the future brand with a design agency;
- build the festival’s profile and audiences nationally and beyond the niche of the jazz sector;
- broaden PR and media presence;
- solidify communications to ensure that the festival has the right blend of traditional marketing and digital output.
See further details at the link below.
Published on 10 January 2018