The Music Librarian provides musical materials Houston Grand Opera, including any of the Association’s subsidiary organizations.
Essential Duies and Responsibilities:
- Sources and provides musical material needed by Houston Grand Opera;
- Works as liaison with Director of Artistic Operations, Chorus Master, Artistic and Music Director and visiting conductors to produce edited vocal and orchestral material for each production;
- Works with Music Administrator and Artistic Media Manager to provide accurate personnel needs for orchestra;
- Attends orchestral rehearsals and performances;
- Acts as liaison between Conductor and Stage Manager during on-stage orchestra rehearsals;
- Provides an information service to the company and other libraries; and
- Organizes and maintains the active music and recording collection of Houston Grand Opera, and maintains a running inventory of these holdings.
See further details at the link below.
NB: No deadline specified
Published on 10 August 2018