BIMM is seeking an Examinations Officer for their Dublin college.
1. Assessment & Administration
- Co-ordination, data management and the general supervision of all exams and assessments working closely with the Education Team and Module Leaders.
- Overseeing the production of all exam related information such as timetables, registers, student preparation materials, feedback and results to all students.
- Timetabling tutors for examinations and booking rooms in consultation with the Estates and Facilities Department
- Working with the Module Leaders and Programme Leaders to ensure that all exam materials and briefs are generated as required and that all existing materials are updated on a yearly basis.
- Ensuring that all examinations and assessments are set, delivered, marked and reported in a timely fashion in accordance with external regulations.
- Ensuring that all assessment data, both physical and electronic is filed stored and kept up to date for future reference in accordance with regulations.
- Supporting all examiners, assessors and markers in the delivery of exams and assessments.
- Managing the administration of all electronic submissions via Moodle.
- Invigilating exams both in house and off site.
- Assisting in the production of data-based reports for the Senior Management Team.
- Overseeing the grade logging process for DIT and UWL in advance of Exam Boards.
- Coordinating the process of grade moderation in collaboration with Module Leaders.
- Preparing and disseminating Marks Arrays and achievement statistics in line with the requirements of education partners.
2. Support for Students
- Providing telephone, email and tutorial support for students who require additional guidance and information to achieve their full qualifications.
- Liaising with student support to ensure that student learning support needs and exam accommodations are met to the highest standard.
- Sending out feedback and assessment results to students.
3. General Duties
- Being actively involved in supporting BIMM gigs and events.
- Contributing to aspects of the Student Services team activities when required.
- Assisting with reception cover and other duties as deemed necessary by the College Principal
See further details at the link below.
Published on 10 October 2018