Community Engagement Internship
A part-time position for 21 hours per week divided over 3 days per week. This Internship is valid for 6 months from the first day of work on 5th June 2018 and will be the subject of renewal by the agreement of both parties once this term is completed.
There is no remuneration for this internship. The purpose is to gain work experience in a professional arts setting.
Role and responsibilities
- The Intern is responsible to the Artistic Director (AD)
- The primary part of the role is to develop community engagement in the neighbourhood local to the Complex.
- Create a consistent and meaningful social media presence
- Identify and try to resolve any barriers to community engagement
- Research a network of sources for marketing and communication
- Create a current and relevant database of contacts
- Send out posts that reflect and enhance the character of the Complex
- Work with the Visual Arts Manager on images for Instagram, Snapchat or Facebook.
- Sell tickets to Complex events.
See further details at the link below.
Published on 11 April 2018