Music School Co-Ordinator (Temporary)
The role of Laois School of Music Coordinator will involve:
- Coordination of all aspects of Laois School of Music Ltd and its continued development and growth of its student body.
- Administration, monitoring, reporting, resource and financial management, event management and other aspects of the School of Music operations.
- Provision of support to the Board of Laois School of Music Ltd.
- Developing and providing internal and external communications, using relevant and up-to-date communication tools.
- Promotion of music among families and the wider community in Laois, including audience development.
- Working in partnership with Music Generation Laois on collaborative programmes and local tuition centre management, where appropriate.
See further details at the link below.
NB: No deadline specified.
Published on 11 June 2018