Fringe Fest is looking for the newest member of the team - a Press Intern.
You will gain practical experience in publicity and PR in the arts and festivals, and the running of large scale events.
You will receive experience in:
• Coordinating and delivering a publicity campaign
• Dealing with press ticket requests and bookings
• Monitoring media and the compilation of press clippings databases
• Communicating messages on behalf of the festival team
• Assisting with photo calls and other publicity opportunities
• Working with print, broadcast and online media partners
• Engaging with artists to maximise potential to promote their work
On completion you will have attained skills in:
• Building good working relationships with journalists and key contacts in national and
international media outlets
• Managing daily press reports during the festival period
• Coordinating publicity events
• Compiling comprehensive press logs for archival purposesSee further details at the link below.
Published on 11 July 2018