Administrative Assistant, Part-Time Hourly
Monday, 25 September 2017, 11.55pm
Assist in the daily operations of Juilliard’s Writing and Communication Center and assist the Chair of Interdivisional Liberal Arts. This is an hourly position, 20 hours per week, during the school year. Must be willing to work at least one day of the weekend and some nights during the week.
- Supervise tutors and students in the absence of the Director of the Writing Center
- Collaborate with the Director and the Senior Administrative Assistant
- Maintain tutor schedules
- Manage student appointments
- Coordinate tutoring requirement with the Registrar and Academic Affairs
- Calculate tutor pay, submit pay to Payroll, and maintain pay records
- Coordinate communication among tutors, students, and faculty
- Schedule tutor training
- Keep records of tutoring sessions
- Generate semester and year-end data
- Oversee the use and good repair of WC software and hardware
- Coordinate activities with and for the Liberal Arts Department
- Assist the Chair of Interdivisional Liberal Arts with record management
- Assist the directors with special projects
- Evaluate and streamline administrative procedures
- Archive old spreadsheets and create new spreadsheets at beginning of semester
- Add relevant dates to Outlook calendar at beginning of semester
See further details at the link below.
Published on 11 September 2017
Do you have an event or opportunity coming up? Add a listing or visit our advertising page.
Please note that some listings are added by third parties. The Journal of Music does not take responsibility for the content or accuracy of listings published by third parties on this site. The Journal of Music reserves the right to edit or delete listings. Click here to add a listing, login or register.