Senior Editor/Music Programmer (South Africa)
Spotify is looking for a broadly experienced Sr. Editor/Music Programmer to join their Shows and Editorial team, responsible for South Africa, located in London or Dubai. You will identify and curate first rate music playlist listening- and programming experiences for a multitude of our moods, moments, and genres, demonstrate a passion for performance-oriented analytics, and will have your ear to the ground in the music community, focusing on South Africa. Above all, your work will impact the way the world experiences music.
- Play a senior editorial role in daily programming and strategy for South Africa
- Present and follow up on strategic and creative projects and bets within South Africa
- Road Manage strategic bets within Shows & Editorial (S&E) and represent S&E in cross-functional bets within the company, for South Africa
- Curate for a large number of varied playlists
- Identify and substantiate programming and playlist hypotheses
- Analyze analytics and performance indicators of your own work
- Work with the Global Editorial team and cross-functional teams to progress towards various content objectives
- Help build and maintain strong links between Spotify’s Shows & Editorial team and the music creator community including artists, managers, record labels and publishing company executives
- Work from Spotify’s office in London or Dubai
See further details at the link below.
NB: No deadline specified.
Published on 11 September 2017