Principal Horn (60%)
Audition date : 7 March 2018
1. W.A. Mozart, Horn concerto’s No. 4, K. 495, first movement
2. R. Strauss, Horn concerto’s No. 1, Op. 11, first and second movement
3. Orchestral works. The orchestral works will be disclosed with the invitation for the audition.
- be an exceptional soloist.
- preferably have leadership experience.
- be able to lead the horn section (including guest players), to guide and motivate the players.
- be able to assist the management when required, in artistic or personnel matters regarding the horn section or the whole orchestra.
- be a team player who feels at home in a symphony orchestra.
- have a positive, studious and flexible attitude.
Terms of employment:
- The contract is initially for a probationary period, which can be extended, becoming a permanent position if both parties are in agreement.
- 60% contract comprising 85% playing (= 51%), the remainder to be used for tasks as section leader.
- Required to play 3rd , 5th of 7th horn and Wagner tuba when necessary.
- Salary: scale 3 as in the Dutch Orchestras’ Collective Labour Agreement.
- Contribution to the ABP Pension Fund is compulsory.
See further details at the link below.
Published on 11 December 2017