UK and Ireland Music Editor
- Scour release schedules, social media, websites and live venues to uncover the best new artists and releases
- Curate playlists across a range of genres, eras and moods, using data and other insights to shape your programming
- Create a strategy for UK and Ireland playlisting and programming that grows audience engagement
- Work with the Artist Marketing team to execute global campaigns and identify local artists for programmes in the UK and Ireland
- Work with the UK and Ireland Head of Content to create content and event programmes connected to key local artists and playlists
- Manage Deezer’s catalog, ensuring artist and playlist metadata is correct and up to date
- Collaborate with the Studio and Copywriting teams to create playlist artwork and promotional assets
- With the Social Media Content Producer
- Work closely with the Deezer PR team to identify key trends for media stories
- Work with the CRM team to create engaging content for the newsletter and app notifications
- Analyse and report KPIs in order to continuously improve your playlists and content
See further details at the link below.
NB: No deadline specified.
Published on 12 February 2018