Publishing & Copyright Coordinator
Out of the Ark Music is looking to recruit a Publishing & Copyright Coordinator to provide cross- functional support and assistance both for the publishing and copyright departments. This role reports to the Publishing Director.
- Assisting the Music Editors in coordinating the production of new titles
- Assisting the Music Editors with any publishing admin required Writing and distributing information for new product releases
- Co-ordinating the production schedule and process of all Words On Screen (WOS) production
- Proofing WOS content
- Co-ordinating the updating, correcting and production of stock reprints
- Liaising with suppliers and our warehouse, sales and customer service teams on the production and arrival dates of new titles and reprints
- Receiving, logging, assessing and responding to unsolicited submissions and passing assessment to Publishing Director where appropriate
- Liaising with choir leaders, music arrangers, engineers, engravers and freelance editors where appropriate
- Co-ordinating and maintaining copyright information data records
- Requesting CCLI numbers and keeping up-to-date logs of other catalogue numbers (e.g. ISBNs and ISRCs)
- Registering new titles with MCPS/PRS, PPL and other copyright administration bodies
- Applying for and responding to relevant copyright permissions and requests
See further details at the link below.
Published on 12 December 2018